What a horrible picture once again!
Here is a pattern for a crocheted chocolate chip cookie. I seem to write my patterns using a bit different terms and directions every time. This is because I'm still trying to figure out the best way to write a pattern. I hope this is not too confusing!
- Into the second ch from the hook sc 6.
- Sc inc around (12).
- *Sc, sc inc* around (18).
- *Sc 2, sc inc* around (24).
- *Sc 3, sc inc* around (30).
- *Sc 4, sc inc* around (36).
- *Sc 5, sc inc* around (42).
- *Sc 6, sc inc* around (48). Finish off.
Embroider on the chocolate chips, note that what's normally the "wrong" or the back side will be facing outside! I liked this part the most. Usually when you embroider something you have to be really precise, but in this case the more deformed and weird the chips look the better!
Sew together along the edges the back sides facing out.
Do not eat!