Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Patches

Today was the first day of school this autumn. I had one class and I'm exhausted:3

I bought these patches from the flea market yesterday. They are from the 50's and 60's, I think, and represent different Finnish cities. There is a total of twelve of them.

011

I was going to put them on my university overalls, which are looking quite pathetic at the moment. As I was walking home, however, I got to thinking: I could also use them to spruce up my suitcase. Like this:

005

But after seeing how it would actually look, I'm not so sure anymore. I still like the idea, it reminds me of those old suitcases decorated with stickers from all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. Just popped in to say hello - lovely little cloud - such an unusual idea.
    Best wishes
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...