Thursday, November 6, 2008

Give Me Five

I found this blog today, and thought I'd give it a try. The idea is to make a list of five things on different topics given each Monday. Even tough it's not Monday today, here is one list of five things.

Five favourite things about fall:

1. Rain. I love love love rain, and it does not rain enough in here...

2. Darkness. I have huge trouble sleeping as it is and living in the land of white nights does not help. It always relief when autumn comes and the nights become dark. I sleep so much better.

3. Coldness. I'm an arctic creature, I don't really like heat.

4. Clothes. I think autumn is the perfect season clothes wise. In the summer you're sweaty and have to try to wear the least amount of clothes while remaining decent. In the winter you have to wrap so many layers on you, it's hard look like anything other than a padded ball. Autumn is just right.

5. My birthday. It is becoming increasingly hard to face as I grow older. But I'm still glad I was born.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your list! Come back each Monday and play along if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...