Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cloth Napkins- Third Take

I’ve written about cloth napkins here and here. I liked the colourful ones – in theory. However, I'm not a very colourful person. That’s just not me. I like things simple and practical and minimalistic. This is a bit of a problem because I also like to craft. That’s why all my lovely amigurumi is stored away in the closet. Any ideas on how to display them tastefully?

Anyway, onto the napkins. I like black and white and grey, as colours go, but white gets dirty so quickly and black can be a bit depressing. So, I bought a plain grey sheet. And made 34 cloth napkins. Thirty-four.

I’m not going to run out anytime soon.

028

There are a couple of white ones there and they are already a bit stained, lesson learned, and a few black ones for pizza nights.

025

This is not all of them, some are in the wash.They are pretty unceremoniously piled on the shelf, but it’s practical and easy. Just the way I like it.

Bonus: Are Paper Napkins More Environmentally Friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...