Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Second-Hand Finds 3

003_thumb[2]

I’ve been looking for a wire fruit bowl for sometime. This was stuffed full of some other things at the thrift store, but I was all eagle-eyed and dug it out. It’s a reddish orange that isn’t really my style, so I might paint it later. But it’s kind of growing on me. 1,5 €.

006

A rattan bin. I though the pattern was so pretty. It’s airy and perfect for paper rubbish. 1 €.

007

A Chinese porcelain jar. I put sugar in this. So simple and pretty. 1 €.

012

Two tiny flower shaped bowls. Cute and I have no idea what to do with these. 0.50 € each.

2 comments:

  1. Moikka!

    Olen nimittänyt sinut Laine Blog Awardin saajaksi :)

    Täältä voit kurkata miten homma toimii:
    http://lipstickandawhitetee.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-laine-blogger-award.html

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Pitääpä laittaa eteenpäin:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...