Saturday, July 13, 2013

Thrift Haul 3

013

Some new gorgeous old Arabia plates. I love Scandinavian design, so simple and pretty. The left ones were €2,5 for 4 plates (although one was cracked) and the right ones €2 each (I got two). A huge deal since I’ve seen them sell them online for €12 each. They measure about 21 cm across.

004

China elephant bowl. I thought for a long time whether to take this or not and now shudder at the thought of leaving it there. It is just so cute! €1.50.

003

A small hexagon-ish shaped wicker bowl. I thought the pattern was beautiful. I use it to hold my keys and phone when I’m home, so they are always at the same place and I don’t have to look for them. €0.50.

3 comments:

  1. I love that little elephant!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riika, I just discovered your blog today and I love it. The beet root and "It's OK" banner are my favorites. Keep up the good work. I hope you post something again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I'll try to get back to posting after a bit of a dry spell:) Thanks so much for the encouragement!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...