Sunday, October 27, 2013

This Week

Fotor01027190430

I thought I’d make one of these posts, mostly as a sort of reminder for myself, to have something to look back in years to come, to see how I life was when we were young-ish and poor-ish and care free-ish.

1. Jake came to see what on earth I was doing on the balcony, when I was taking pictures of my pumpkins. The balcony has the best light I’ve discovered. And I love those lights, best 15 Euros I’ve spent. They look super romantic in the evenings. I may have forced several people to admire them.

2. New cardigan. I love this. I went to find a hat and came home with this. No luck with the hat. It’s from H&M. I’ve been looking for tribal print cardigan for ages, but this was the first one I’ve seen and it’s perfect.

3. Weird selfie with pursed lips, that’s my concentrated face. I have no pictures of myself, because Jake doesn’t take pictures. Hence the selfie.

4. Pizza Sunday! Tuna, onion, shrimp and mozzarella for me. I always add some spinach and Greek dressing on top. Jake had pineapple, jalapenos, minced meat and pepperoni, I think.

5. New yarn, the best. I started a new project I hope to finish before Christmas or rather before December.

6. Lots of time spend on the sofa watching Jake play. I find these moments really nice. I crochet, he plays, both doing something we love, but still hanging out together. Side note, I really want to add some colour into the living room.

Not pictured: I started ballet this week. It’s for adults who have never before taken ballet lessons. I think it’s just wonderful these kind of courses are available. It was so nice. The teacher is a super sweet Russian ballerina and ballet seemed challenging, but not incomprehensible. I mean, in aerobics classes I’m always  messing up and not able to follow, but here I could understand what I needed to do even if I couldn’t do it. Anyway, it was wonderful and I can’t wait for the next lesson. Tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Olipas kiva kuvasarja ja postaus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Vähän persoonallisempaa tällä kertaa.

      Delete
  2. Kuvat teistä on tosi persoonallisia, mutta mitä ihmettä on pitsan päällä? Jouko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raakaa pinaattia ja kreikkalaista salaatinkastiketta, on kuule hyvää!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...