Sunday, November 10, 2013
1. Very autumn like weather this week, rainy and warm.
2. I made some actual food this week. We bought a whole salmon (with head and all) and I actually managed to cut it and bake it. I made mashed potatoes to go with it and it was delicious!
3. Jake had a Guilty Gear meet-up in Jyväskylä, so I spend the weekend by myself. Here he is leaving with the spare mattress, a suit case and an arcade stick. The best part is that you can sleep in the middle of the bed, the worst being slightly scared all the time.
4. I bought some random things this week: a fake spruce wreath for a DIY project, a small house shaped lantern (I want to collect a whole village of them), some sparkly silver nail polish and a pair of super comfy slippers.
5. New gum! The flavour is “Polka Mint” and it’s my new favourite. So good.
6. I love these Viidakkomuumi sheets. They are part of the Moomin line of Finlayson. They are quite expensive, but sometimes you see them on sale.