Tuesday, December 31, 2013

In 2013

Fotor1231151918

Above are some pictures of my inspiration/resolution/dream boards from 2013, that hang above my desk. I love doodling and having visual reminders of things I love, have done and wish to accomplish, so this works for me. I also love how I can rearrange and adjust things as the year goes. I can’t wait to make new ones for 2014, but wanted to document these before I take them down.

Some things that happened in 2013: I finished my thesis and graduated with an MA in translation, I travelled to Hong Kong with my father and brother, I got my first smart phone and a second screen for my computer, I got obsessed with Candy Crush, I got really in to audio books, my favourite book of the year was The Happiness Project, I loved playing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, I started  doing daily walks and they helped so much with my mood and sleep, I visited friends and friends stayed with us, I decided to make traditions for holidays and enjoyed them much more, I wore shorts in the summer first time since my childhood, I decided not to strive for perfection and got so much more done, I rowed a boat for the first time in years, and I generally tried to enjoy things more, and I did.

2013 was a good year and I’m going to make 2014 even better.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...