Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Reads

In an effort to be more mindful this year, I though I’d list all the books I’ve read each month. Or listened to, as audio books are perfect if you are into crafting. I’m not going to review these books, this is just list.

These are just the books I finished this month, I am also in the middle of a few books, like that everlasting The Second World War.

January Books

Susan Cain: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
Dave Ramsey: The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
David Sedaris: Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls
Kate Harrison: The 5:2 Diet Book
Sheryl Sandberg: Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements

2 comments:

  1. Kovasti paljon oot lukenut, minä vain luin kaksi kirjaa ja suomeksi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, lähinnä oon kuunnellu. Äänikirjat on niin käteviä, kun voi virkata samalla.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...