Friday, January 31, 2014

Link Friday – Mountain DIYs

I’ve had mountains in my head lately. I think I'll make a pillow, maybe with two peaks. While I was browsing Pinterest for inspiration, I came across these cute DIY project’s.mountain DIY's

1. Into sewing? Design sponge has a detailed tutorial for a fabulous mountain pillow.

2. I love the look of this minimal mountain clock. I’m just not that handy with tools, maybe some day.

3. Want something more practical, how about this cute adventurous card holder?

4. Or a mountain mouse pad? I love the snowy look of this one.

5. If you don’t want a full sized pillow there’s always a mountain pin cushion. So adorable!

6. And something fast and easy to make any cake magical, mountain and moon cake toppers! Brilliant if you need some decorations on a short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...