I’ve decided to start a new feature, where every Friday I gather a few links I was inspired by that week. They may have a theme, like this one does! or be completely random.
I have been obsessed with pom-poms since November, so here are some projects I love, but haven’t gotten around doing yet.
1. Pom-pom napkin rings. How much fun are these? Just change the colours to match your party.
2. Pom-pom lei. Completely brilliant and something I’d never thought of. I think I’ll make one and just wear it around the house.
3. Pom-pom bookmarks. I love reading, I love pom-poms, perfect.
4. Pom-pom rug. I love this. It’s so cute and cosy and I want to make one. But… where do I put it?
5. Hanging pom-pom text. Maybe not love, but something, a giant pom pom ampersand maybe?
Any pom-pom links you’d like to add?