Friday, January 17, 2014

Link Friday – Pom-Pom Love

I’ve decided to start a new feature, where every Friday I gather a few links I was inspired by that week. They may have a theme, like this one does! or be completely random.

I have been obsessed with pom-poms since November, so here are some projects I love, but haven’t gotten around doing yet.

pompomprojects

1. Pom-pom napkin rings. How much fun are these? Just change the colours to match your party.

2. Pom-pom lei. Completely brilliant and something I’d never thought of. I think I’ll make one and just wear it around the house.

3. Pom-pom bookmarks. I love reading, I love pom-poms, perfect.

4. Pom-pom rug. I love this. It’s so cute and cosy and I want to make one. But… where do I put it?

5. Hanging pom-pom text. Maybe not love, but something, a giant pom pom ampersand maybe?

Any pom-pom links you’d like to add?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...