Monday, January 13, 2014

This Week

this week

I got a concerned message, and not from my mother either, about where is the This Week from last week?! So here it is.

I only managed to take three pictures. One of Jake eating ice cream, one of some groceries and the one above. I’ll spare you from the others.

Jake is home on sick leave and I’m feeling like I might be coming down with something too. The weather is freezing again, which might be the reason.

We watched two movies: The Escape Plan, which was fine, mainly because Arnold had a beard, and Machete Kills, which can only be described as random and bizarre.

My yoga classes started again. Ah, stretching. Ballet starts next week, can’t wait.

Having had no washing machine for two weeks now, we’ve amassed about ten loads of dirty laundry. Doing laundry is one of the only housework's I actually like, too. Doing a load of laundry in the morning makes me feel productive and I get much more done. Without laundry I get nothing done!

All Christmas decorations have been 70% off in stores and all Christmas candy -40%. I’ve stocked up on both. I’m definitely not dieting in January.

And our Christmas tree is still up. I did take all the ornaments down, except the lights, so it’s not that Christmassy. Right? I mean, spruces exist outside Christmas. Now, it’s just a tree, in our living room. And that’s fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...