Friday, February 21, 2014

Link Friday – DIY Pom Pom Accessories

This weeks links are all about pom poms, again, but I thought I’d concentrate on accessories this time! If you want to see all previous pom pom projects, click here.

DIY Pom Pom Acc

1. Pom pom hair clips. Lovely, I especially love the pastel colours.

2. Crocheted pom pom hair ties. I think I’ll try this in white.

3. Pom pom keychain. Fun and colourful and easy to see where you last left your keys!

4. Pom pom bracelet. Chic isn’t the first word I’d use to describe pom poms, but this bracelet certainly is.

5. Pom pom statement necklace. You’d definitely make a statement with this necklace!

6. Pompom shoe clip. So cute. I’ve made something like this with tulle, but I think I’ll try again with yarn.

1 comment:





  1. I really enjoy the blog.Much thanks again. Really Great.

    Wardrobe Accessories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...