Sunday, February 2, 2014

This Week

this week 

1. It’s been warm and snowy. Now that I go outside in the winter every day, I think I really need proper winter exercise jacket and trousers. I’ve been using Jake’s insulated trousers and my parka, and pretty much look like a mountain on the move. Especially when it’s snowing.

2. A friend asked if I wear a tutu to ballet. No, this is what I wear. Black leggings', black top, black knit and black slippers. And grey socks, so things don’t get too monotone!

3. We made awesome food this week. Mashed potatoes, and salmon, with 6 dl cream on it. I didn’t  say healthy! But it was awesome.

4. I’ve had really puffy eyes lately, I don’t know why. In an effort to minimize this, I decided to make an eye pillow I could keep in the freezer (cold is supposed to help). And it’s cloud shaped!  That has to help, too! I filled it with flax seeds and some dried lavender. Not sure if it’s working as intended, but it is intensely calming. Maybe it’s the light pressure or the fact you can’t open your eyes, but it is very relaxing.

5. I mentioned on Friday that I had some mountain craft plans. To see how it would work I cut this shape out of paper and modelled it around the house. I think this size is about right. I’m thinking of an ombre effect from dark grey to snowy tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...