Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Small Thrift Haul

Fotor050923437

I thought I’d share a few things I’ve bought lately from the thrift store. Sometimes you find stuff, sometimes you don’t. I really like the Red Cross second hand shop, because everything is neatly organized by category, clean and they test all the electronics, so you know they’ll work.

1. Patterned porcelain cups. I was already leaving when they brought in more mugs. Mmm, mugs. 40 cents each, and super cute.

2. Fabrics. I don’t know what I will do with these, but I’ll figure something out. The polka dot one was 1,90€, the floral 2,90, the striped one 0,80 and the plaid 1,80.

3. A big glass jar for 1,50.

4. A Christmas mug for 0,10. Jake insists that I must not buy anymore mugs. Mmm, mugs.

5. A basket for 0,40. I think it’s meant for a plant since it’s lined with plastic. For now I keep my crochet hooks and knitting needles in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...