Monday, May 5, 2014

This Week

this week

1. Nothing much to report this week, except the bruise on my foot is almost gone, so I decided I could start taking walks again. It’s been great! Mmm, fresh air! There’s some really nice paths in the near by woods, which during the winter are reserved for skiers only, but now that the snow is gone are free for pedestrians too. I’m terrified of snakes, but Jake claims there are none here, because the hedgehogs have eaten them all.

2. While indoors, I’ve been playing Super Mario 3D World. It’s so fun! I love the cat suit. I want the cat suit.

3. I didn’t have any other pictures so I thought I’d talk about a few products I’ve been loving recently. I started to use conditioner first and shampoo last, because apparently that’s supposed to be good? I don’t know, but I’m testing. I’ve been using XZ chocolate vanilla mask as a conditioner. I have a very dry, extremely tangly hair and this has smoothed out all the tangles and left it soft.

4. For shampoo I’ve been using this deep cleansing shampoo by Herbina  and it’s so good. It leaves my hair very clean, but not dry. I’ve been loving in especially after sauna. If you buy one beauty product in Finland, this should be it.

5. And last, but not least! I’ve been absolutely loving this Greek salad dressing by Felix! I think I should clarify after mentioning a few hair products that I’ve been using this on my salad. It’s delicious, and pretty much the only one I eat. There was a small moment of sadness yesterday when our grocery store was all out, and I had to take a garlic one instead.

That’s me, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Yrittää nyt sitte säännöllisesti päivittää blogia terveisin stalkkeri.

    Ja jos sanoisit pikimmiten sille paremmalle puoliskolles että paiskais mulle uuden työliittymänsä numeron työsähköpostiin, apinaa ei saa kiinni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yritetään :) Ja sanoin sille.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...