Sunday, June 15, 2014

This Week

Fotor061522229

1. The weather was very hot on Thursday and cold on the other days. We even had sub-zero weather last night.

2. Pretty flowers.

3. This is pretty much the epitome of summer for me: wild flowers in a glass jar.

4. A friend came to stay with us for a few days, and we had so much fun! I’m so sad she lives far away.

5. We played Arkham Horror and lost. Mainly because no one was reading the cards properly.

6. Jake was playing a game, where he was asked to draw a kangaroo.

7. And I’ve been obsessed with The Bridge. I watched the first two seasons and can’t wait for the third. It’s so good. I think this describes why I love it: one of the characters was making a phone call, and the screen of the phone was full of fingerprints. Nothing is polished, all the characters look tired, with tangled hair and unmemorable clothes And the plot is gripping. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...