Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2 Step Spice Rack

spicerack

My spice cabinet has been a mess. It’s above the stove so it’s quite high, and I can only reach the first few shelves without a stepladder. It’s also quite deep and stuff tends to get lost behind other stuff.

I asked my father if a step rack was something he could do and a few hours later it was ready! My mother painted it white and I think it looks like a build in. I love it! Now I can actually see and reach everything! (Well, some rarely used stuff I placed on the top two shelves.)

I realized I actually forgot to take any pictures of the finished rack. I was in such a hurry to get this cabinet organized! But here are a few pictures of dad making it.

WP_20140630_005

WP_20140630_006

2 comments:

  1. Hyvin oot saannut mausteet järjestykseen, hyvä idea. Kyllä iskä tekee mielellään jos on tarvetta ja äitikin jos sille päälle sattuu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Kiitos, on tosi kiva kyllä ollut ja Jakekin tykkäs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...