1. Jake bought some candy. 26 bags of Lions and 8 bars of Nougat.
2. Some fast “art”. We took a side picture of each other, I then transferred them onto my computer and then traced them through the screen to a piece of paper. Coloured them in. Easy. Frames from the flea market.
3. Since it’s been plus degrees outside, I’ve done some spray painting on the balcony. Neighbours must love me.
4. I also did this wall hanging, directions from here. P.S. I so hate that wall paper.
5. And on non craft front, I discovered they sell chicken kebab at Prisma. My life is complete.