Friday, January 2, 2015

One little word

I was listening to an Elise get’s crafty podcast about the concept of one little word, and without even really thinking about it a word popped in to my head. The idea of one little word is that instead of doing resolutions you choose one word for your year and let that guide you and be something you thrive towards. I’m still going to make resolutions, I like having goals, but I also decided to have a word for this year, since it so effortlessly presented itself.

My word is going to be

21clean

Clean might seem like an odd choice, it did seem so to me at first, even though I chose it myself. But in the podcast Elise and Ali Edwards suggested going to a thesaurus and read about the meanings of the word. And as I read I thought yes, this is what I want from this year:

blank
bright
clear
elegant
fresh
graceful
hygienic
immaculate
neat
orderly
pure
simple
spotless
tidy
unblemished
washed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...