Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I read in January

ilovereading2

011  021

I managed to read just two books in January: Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project and Happier at Home. Yep, just two books, by the same author, both books I’ve read before.

I didn’t really know what to read, and that always leads to re-reading with me. It is out of the question not to read at all. I must have something to read.

These two seemed to be right for the time as they deal with new years resolutions and new beginnings. I know some people see re-reading as pointless, but I find it comforting.

I don’t have much else to say except I really like both these books and am already looking forward to Gretchen Rubin's new book about habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...