I’m very happy with our new home. I think it’s lovely, clean and nice. But, there are a few things I’d like to fix, especially now that the spring light is illuminating everything.
- I want all the yellowed doors painted white. Against the white walls, they look dirty. Also one door looks like some one kicked it, hard.
- I want all the doorsteps fixed and/or replaced. The floors the previous owners put down are lovely, but they didn’t finish the job and there are gaping holes between all the rooms.
- I want the living room wall painted white. We run out of time before Christmas, when my parents were here painting up a storm, and this sole wall was left brown. It bugs me every day.
- I’d like this mess hidden behind doors. This is all necessary stuff. Tools, clothes, biking stuff etc., but I just hate that it’s so visible. And it’s pretty much the first thing you see when you walk in from the door. Ugh.
- And I want these electric cords snaking around the apartment hidden. Those two white ones are our internet cables. Necessary, but annoying.
Whew. I hope that didn’t sound like complaining!
I’d like to think of it as more like a to-do list.