Monday, March 23, 2015

Watching: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Ever since Pushing Daisies (my favorite TV-show ever) was cancelled I’ve been on a lookout for something similar.

I think I found it. It’s called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

It’s upbeat. It’s funny. It’s smart. The characters are crazy, but loveable. It looks beautiful.

I love how the series is wacky, but nothing very bad ever happens. I hate surprises and with this series I feel like I don’t have to be tense about what happens next. I can just enjoy what’s happening. And what is happening is awesome.

I watched the whole first season in about two days. The episodes are short, so you can just watch one, do the laundry, watch another… Oh, it’s Monday, already.

Definitely recommend.

Bonus: 14 Life Lessons We Learned From “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...