Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Years Resolutions: Get Work

Sorry for the radio silence over her. When it rains, it pours. I’ll start with the thing that’s been keeping me most busy: I got a job!

001

Woot, woot!

The economical situation being what it is, it feels like everyone is looking for a job. And no one is looking for a translator. Whatever. I decided that this year I was to get some work. Not necessary a job, but something.

And I did. So happy.

003g

When I got the phone call I had to pull out out the “hooray” and “congratulations” banners I made a few years ago. Jake thought it was hilarious, but you have to celebrate the little (and not so little) things in life, right?

The job is just for six months, but it’s a nice office job and hopefully it’ll lead to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...