Monday, January 18, 2016

Small Health Food Shop Haul

I recently ordered a few items from an Internet health food store. And since these items are in the line of reducing plastic, natural options and trying new things, that I've mentioned lately, I thought I'd share them.
This is really the reason I went looking at the site in the first place: raw apple cider vinegar. I couldn't find raw one anywhere where I live, so I decided to order some. I've read a lot about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. I'm not sure I'll be able to make myself drink it though. But I read it could be used to remove moles naturally. I have one on my side I'd really like to get rid of. TMI?

Well, while I was there, and paying postage, I thought I'd just look around!

I picked up this wooden dish brush with replaceable heads. I know a lot of people use sponges to clean dishes, but I've always used a brush. My old one was plastic. I've seen these wooden ones before, but for some reason assumed they would be really expensive. But they were just a few euros for each part. It's much prettier than my old plastic one (an important point) and once it gets old you can just remove the head and throw it in the compost. I've used it a few days now, and it's really working well.
I also got this pot brush. For, you know, cleaning pots, I guess? Really, I think I'll use it to clean the sink and such.
And last, but definitely not least, I'm so exited about this. A make your own kombucha kit! I've tried kombucha once and really liked it. But again, you can't find it where I live, so I was so excited when I saw this. I really, really hope I'll be able to make some. I confess, I'm slightly terrified.

I'll let you know how it works out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...