Wednesday, August 9, 2017

CRAFT HAUL


It's kind of weird that I have a craft blog, yet have never done a craft haul.

I mainly just buy yarn here and there, and maybe needles or a hook in a new size as needed, but I don't really buy things in bulk.

Well, now I did.

An online shop I buy books from, Adlibris, was having a sale on their craft products and that was the first I realized they had craft products. 


I think I went slightly insane with the amount of yarn. But hey, it was 40% off. Also, for some reason, cotton yard is really hard to find around here. I guess with the weather being what it is, Finland is all about wool. This was really nice thick cotton yarn, perfect for amigurumis. Look at those colors! I'm just dying to make some play food for the Kiddo.
Look at that. That's box with 86 different colors of wool for needle felting. Eighty-six. I got really into needle felting after Christmas last year. So far I've just made a few white stars with the help of a cookie cutter, but I have plans for more.
And then some random stuff. I've always just used hairpins as round markers, and just lamented when stitches have slid off the end of a needle, but thought maybe it was time to invest in some actual tools. Maybe. So I got a row counter, a bag of stitch markers, needle stoppers, and a 40 cm and a 60 cm cables, you can supposedly use to convert any size needles into a circular needle. These weren't even expensive, just a few Euros. 

I hope these will make knitting and crocheting even more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...