Halloween isn’t really celebrated in Finland. Yet. The shops are really trying to push it, though.
But if Halloween is celebrated where you live and you are looking some last minute Halloween crafts to make here are three Halloween appropriate amigurumis I’ve done over the years.
Voodoo Doll - I love this little guy.
Crocheted Eyeballs – because, why not?
Crochet Pumpkins – to end on a less creepy note!
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Monday, October 5, 2015
- Jake bought a new sound system for the living room. It sounds good!
- We also got two glass display cases for the living room. I looove them. But now I’ll have to figure out how to decorate them. Yellow picture, because night.
- My work ended on the 29th. Back to being time rich and money poor. As a parting gift I got these sweet mugs.
- We spend most nights playing Metal Gear Solid 5. It was long awaited, but we were both a bit disappointed. The plot just wasn’t that good.
- Jake bought me a lightsaber. Yep.
- I don’t have much else to report. Except that I’m very happy that the Big Bang Theory and Gotham are back on! Yay!