Friday, October 3, 2008

Christmas!

I've been really bad at updating my poor blog. As an excuse: school swallowed me whole.

But today is my birthday, and I've decided to take off the day to do nothing. I'll probably sit all day on the computer in my pyjamas drinking coffee. Bliss.

My Aunt is participating on a Christmas craft sale in her home town, and she asked me if I'd like to sell some of my handiwork there. Obviously it can't be anything based on somebody else's' pattern, so I'm not sure what it could be. I'm pretty sure the eyeballs would not sell that well...

I've lately been inspired to make crocheted cookies. Do you think anyone would be interested in those? I'd really appreciate opinions.

Here are a few pictures of the cookies, they are all based on real Finnish cookies.

Hannu ja Kerttu (means Hanzel and Gretel) such a cute name, but they've  now changed it into Princess Carnival, ugh)

017 

Doris (chocolate and truffle)

041

Ballerina (raspberry jam and vanilla creme)

051

They are about 5 cm (2 inch) across.

I've almost decided on these strawberry ornaments. They're about 4 cm long.

030

027

So, what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Thestrawberries look delicious and the ballerina cookie reminds me of a Jammie Dodger (UK name)
    Yes, sell them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihan syötävän näköisiä

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the strawberries, I would probably buy those. I know food is big around the crochet world, but not with me. I think they are cute, but if I want food I bake it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I love your strawberries and cookies, and the doughnut too. I would buy them all. The strawberries are my favorite! :D

    Khadija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your opinions!
    I really appreciate it!
    I'll propably make just a few cookies, and some more strawberries(since you seem to like them!) and see how it goes...
    Luckily there is still time before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cookies and the strawberries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Could you make a pattern for the one that looks like a jammy dodger. The cookie with the red (jam) filling hehe.

    Love you work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...