Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bow Brooch


I made this bow following instructions at an apple a day. It was very easy to make; the most difficult part was to decide whether to make it into a barrette or a brooch. I don't really wear barrettes, although I adore the way they look on others. I'm not sure I'll wear the brooch either, but well, it was fun to make! And if I at some point decide to wear it in my hair, it'll be easy enough to attach to a clip.

The back side looks quite horrifying, because, you know, who wants to sew when you can use a glue gun?

2 comments:

  1. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the link below for more info.


    #eyes
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...