Here is another amigurumi pattern I made for...uh, eggs. Yes. Indeed.
I saw a picture somewhere in the Internet (I’m sorry I don’t remember where!) of a crocheted egg, and it was so cute I wanted to try it for myself. That's the one on the right. Then I made another. With a different face...
Mine is about the size of a regular chicken egg, but I used a really small hook (1, 50) so if you use a bigger one, the egg will be bigger also…
1. 6 sc in the second from the hook
2. 2 sc in each sc around (12 )
3. *sc in the next sc, sc inc in the next sc* repeat around (18)
4. sc around
5. *sc in the next 2 sc, sc inc * (24)
6. sc around
7. sc around
8. *sc in the next 3 sc, sc inc* (30)
9. sc around
10. sc around
11. sc around
12. sc around
13. sc around
14. sc around
15. *sc in the next 3 sc, sc dec* (24)
16. *sc in the next 2 sc, sc dec* (18)
17. *sc in the next sc, sc dec* (12)
Embroider the face.
Sc dec around until you have a small hole, sew shut.
Glue on the felt.
Well, then. You now have a silly egg!
P.S. If you try this pattern, please leave a comment! I would also love to see a picture of the finished product:)