Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Amineko




This is probably the pattern everybody starts their amigurumi hobby with. I made one too. Since it’s one of my first ones, it’s a bit wonky. But I never mind, I think he is kind of cute. He looks so calm and relaxed. I put pipe cleaners inside the paws and tail to make them poseable. I don't pose him much though (except for pictures...). The amineko is a nice, clear pattern and I learned a lot about making amigurumis and reading patterns. While I was making it, I took it with me everywhere, until a friend said it wasn't polite to crochet in company. Well then.
Anyway, here’s a link to the English pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I love amenikos...yours is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this one, but mine is not as this one so well done...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...